For those who feel that:
1. Israel is being/should be delegitimized
2. Israel is/is not a democracy
3. Israel is/is not to blame
4. The Palestinians are/are not to blame
5. The Israel lobby is/is not to blame
6. Criticism of Israel is/is not linked to anti-Semitism,
“Israel Without Clichés,” by Tony Judt in today’s New York Times is a must-read.
Tony Judt is the director of the Remarque Institute at New York University and the author, most recently, of “Ill Fares the Land.”
The author is a retired U.S. Air Force officer and a writer.