Correctly or not, the Israeli is giving the impression that it’s taking sides in the current U.S. Presidential election. The latest incident has an aroma of plausible deniability. Very unwise (a) Democrats won’t appreciate it b)the government may still have to work with Barack Obama after the election c) polls still show Jewish voters behind Obama and the Democrats.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Two soldiers killed, 31 wounded in PKK suicide attack in east Turkey August 2, 2015
- Malaysia says Indian Ocean airplane debris is part of a Boeing 777 August 2, 2015
- Obama to unveil more ambitious climate change plan August 2, 2015
- Former teenage soldier hatches millions from Chinese egg futures August 2, 2015
- Clinton's Super PAC belies her small-donor campaign image August 2, 2015
- Exclusive: Donald Trump's companies have sought visas to import at least 1,100 workers August 2, 2015
- Verizon's workers say no strike for now, union talks continue August 2, 2015
- California wildfires expand after death of firefighter August 2, 2015
- Five found shot to death in Mexico City apartment August 2, 2015
- Texas attorney general indicted by grand jury on fraud charges: reports August 2, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.