No one can accuse the (barely) surviving news-magazines of rolling over and playing dead in this day when print media audience share is shrinking. First we had Time magazine’s provocative breast feeding cover. Now Newsweek has this cover proclaiming President Barack Obama “The First Gay President,” as it touts a piece by the always-must-read-in-full Andrew Sullivan (whose blog is here).
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- U.N. announces Yemen talks, Iran to allow ship inspection May 20, 2015
- North Korea modified submarine missile launch photos, says U.S. official May 20, 2015
- U.S. releases documents recovered in raid that killed bin Laden May 20, 2015
- Major banks admit guilt in forex probe, fined $6 billion May 20, 2015
- Iraqi forces say they repulse Islamist attack near Ramadi May 20, 2015
- Exclusive: House Benghazi panel subpoenas former Clinton White House aide May 20, 2015
- Oil prices rise on U.S. stock draw, strong Japan data May 20, 2015
- Takata doubling U.S. recall for defective air bags to 34 mln vehicles May 20, 2015
- Doubts over Greece add to euro's ECB-driven frailty May 20, 2015
- Iran's Khamenei rules out interviews with nuclear scientists May 20, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.