No one can accuse the (barely) surviving news-magazines of rolling over and playing dead in this day when print media audience share is shrinking. First we had Time magazine’s provocative breast feeding cover. Now Newsweek has this cover proclaiming President Barack Obama “The First Gay President,” as it touts a piece by the always-must-read-in-full Andrew Sullivan (whose blog is here).
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Diplomats and U.N. staff flee Yemen as Houthis target Aden March 29, 2015
- Singaporeans bid final farewell to founding father Lee March 29, 2015
- Utility found 'hazardous situation' in gas link before New York blast March 29, 2015
- Thousands march in Indiana to protest law seen targeting gays March 29, 2015
- Thousands march in Indiana to protest law seen targeting gays March 28, 2015
- Diplomats and U.N. staff flee Yemen as Houthis target Aden March 28, 2015
- Iran, powers struggle to overcome disputes in push for nuclear deal March 28, 2015
- Gunmen kill 15 in Nigeria during tense election March 28, 2015
- Crash pilot was psychiatric patient, planned big gesture: paper March 28, 2015
- Islamist groups seize Syrian city Idlib for first time March 28, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.