..someone says something else and you realize you’re wrong. Read this on Lou Dobbs. This is the kind of comment that would be considered “far out” and “flaky” in other times but today there is a)an audience for it and it gets big ratings, b)a need by many in politics to try and take someone out who they disagree with on policy. And the trending isn’t good: it seems to get worse with each month (but there is an audience for it, some love it, some drop all things on their plate to try and fan it …so what do I know?).
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Flight MH17 shot down by Russian-built Buk missile, Dutch report says October 13, 2015
- Palestinian 'Day of Rage' attacks kill three: Israeli police October 13, 2015
- Syrian rebels fortify frontline with anti-tank missiles October 13, 2015
- Clinton tacks to the left ahead of Democratic debate October 13, 2015
- AB InBev wins over SABMiller at fifth attempt October 13, 2015
- Iran parliament approves nuclear deal bill in victory for Rouhani October 13, 2015
- Cancer survivors often have poor diets October 13, 2015
- Shares fall as Chinese data dims economic outlook October 13, 2015
- Turkey warns U.S., Russia against backing Kurdish militia in Syria October 13, 2015
- UPDATE 2-Kenya's central bank puts Imperial Bank under management October 13, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.