..someone says something else and you realize you’re wrong. Read this on Lou Dobbs. This is the kind of comment that would be considered “far out” and “flaky” in other times but today there is a)an audience for it and it gets big ratings, b)a need by many in politics to try and take someone out who they disagree with on policy. And the trending isn’t good: it seems to get worse with each month (but there is an audience for it, some love it, some drop all things on their plate to try and fan it …so what do I know?).
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Greek minister says Europe won't let Athens go under July 4, 2015
- China brokerages pledge to buy $19.3 billion in shares to steady plunging market July 4, 2015
- Rockets land in Israel, Egypt's IS affiliate claims responsibility July 4, 2015
- Syrian army and Hezbollah lay siege to rebel-held border city July 4, 2015
- Migrants disrupt cross-channel tunnel services at Calais July 4, 2015
- Putin tells Obama he wants dialogue based on equality and respect July 4, 2015
- What happens if Greeks vote 'Yes', what happens if it's a 'No' July 4, 2015
- Japan pledges $6 billion to Mekong nations as China prepares new bank July 4, 2015
- Woods slumps back into mediocrity at Greenbrier July 4, 2015
- Iran nuclear talks in endgame, negotiators push on sticking points July 3, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.