..someone says something else and you realize you’re wrong. Read this on Lou Dobbs. This is the kind of comment that would be considered “far out” and “flaky” in other times but today there is a)an audience for it and it gets big ratings, b)a need by many in politics to try and take someone out who they disagree with on policy. And the trending isn’t good: it seems to get worse with each month (but there is an audience for it, some love it, some drop all things on their plate to try and fan it …so what do I know?).
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism October 24, 2014
- Canada vows tougher laws as citizens worry in face of attacks October 24, 2014
- Two US states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones October 24, 2014
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school October 24, 2014
- Wall St. boosted by earnings, S&P posts best week in nearly two years October 24, 2014
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill October 24, 2014
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order October 24, 2014
- Ford's lower profit beats estimates; sales down on F-150 launch October 24, 2014
- Shares rise modestly, set for strongest week since July 2013 October 24, 2014
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia October 24, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.