..someone says something else and you realize you’re wrong. Read this on Lou Dobbs. This is the kind of comment that would be considered “far out” and “flaky” in other times but today there is a)an audience for it and it gets big ratings, b)a need by many in politics to try and take someone out who they disagree with on policy. And the trending isn’t good: it seems to get worse with each month (but there is an audience for it, some love it, some drop all things on their plate to try and fan it …so what do I know?).
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Desperate Nepalis flee capital as aftershocks spread fear April 27, 2015
- Brent crude holds near 4-1/2 month high on U.S. rig count, Yemen April 27, 2015
- Albuquerque police seek martial arts champ over hit-and-run April 27, 2015
- Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring right to gay marriage April 27, 2015
- Baltimore mayor says outsiders turned peaceful protest violent April 27, 2015
- Desperate Nepalese sleep in open as aftershocks spread fear April 26, 2015
- Wake held in Baltimore for black man who died after arrest April 26, 2015
- Fighting escalates across Yemen, air strikes on capital Sanaa April 26, 2015
- Clinton Foundation admits making mistakes on taxes April 26, 2015
- German Chancellor, Greek PM agree to stay in touch to reach debt deal April 26, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.