We’d been anticipating Saddam Hussein’s execution all day, but when the news finally came last night, I was a bit surprised at my lack of reaction. As I wrote this morning — it seems so irrelevant somehow.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Russia has 9,000 troops in Ukraine, Poroshenko tells Davos forum January 21, 2015
- Wall Street up on ECB bets but details, IBM cap gains January 21, 2015
- After defiant speech, Obama heads to Republican heartland January 21, 2015
- Oil up on traders' hope investment cuts limit supply January 21, 2015
- U.S. Congress invites Netanyahu, Obama blindsided January 21, 2015
- Yemen leader expected to accept demands of Houthis who defeat his guards January 21, 2015
- Japanese reporter's bid to save friend led to Islamic State abduction January 21, 2015
- Indonesia will not make public full preliminary AirAsia crash report January 21, 2015
- Stocks, Treasuries gain on European bond-buying hopes January 21, 2015
- Palestinian stabs seven people in Tel Aviv attack: officials January 21, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.