We’d been anticipating Saddam Hussein’s execution all day, but when the news finally came last night, I was a bit surprised at my lack of reaction. As I wrote this morning — it seems so irrelevant somehow.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Obama, complaining of sore throat, diagnosed with acid reflux December 6, 2014
- American, South African hostages die in rescue attempt in Yemen December 6, 2014
- U.S. to keep more troops in Afghanistan as violence spikes December 6, 2014
- More protests expected after funeral of Brooklyn man shot by police December 6, 2014
- Putin, Hollande hope Ukraine ceasefire will soon take hold December 6, 2014
- Pakistan military kills al-Qaeda leader wanted in U.S. December 6, 2014
- Typhoon slams into Philippines, 1 million evacuated December 6, 2014
- Deal will keep CBS programming on Dish network December 6, 2014
- Exclusive: Prosecutor freezes accounts of ex-Vatican bank heads December 6, 2014
- Four stabbed on Amtrak train in Michigan December 6, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.