I’d write more about this brave soldier but the WSJ did a fine job on it’s own.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- U.S. air drops ammunition to Syria rebels October 12, 2015
- Dell to buy EMC in $67 billion record tech deal, aims for cloud market October 12, 2015
- UK-born Angus Deaton wins economics Nobel Prize for work on consumption, poverty October 12, 2015
- Zimbabwe will not charge U.S. dentist for killing Cecil the lion October 12, 2015
- Oil slides on profit taking and as OPEC boosts output October 12, 2015
- Fed keeps U.S. dollar on the defensive, stocks steady October 12, 2015
- Syrian army, Russian jets drive back rebels in fiercest clashes for days: monitor October 12, 2015
- Islamic State is prime suspect in Turkey bombing, as protests erupt October 12, 2015
- Islamic State figures killed in air strike; Baghdadi not believed among them October 12, 2015
- Turkey sees Islamic State hand in bombing, vows election will go on October 12, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.