Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) announced the launch of a $150,000 television ad campaign across Missouri highlighting President Obama’s extreme record on abortion and featuring abortion survivor Melissa Ohden. But it will run tonight in Charlotte during Pres Obama’s speech. Powerful because it puts a human face on those babies who survive abortions, and how Obama voted over and over to let them die. Many on the left see being pro life, and speaking on behalf of those who cannot speak for themselves as “radical.” I think this shows who is really the most radical on this issue.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb August 20, 2014
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist August 20, 2014
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief August 20, 2014
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer August 20, 2014
- Argentina aims to skirt U.S. court, bring debt under national law August 20, 2014
- Stocks halts rally, BoE minutes stun markets August 20, 2014
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources August 20, 2014
- Landslides hit Japan's Hiroshima, killing at least 36 August 20, 2014
- Ukraine rebel movement faces uncertain future August 20, 2014
- Chinese paper calls for retaliation over Australia tycoon attack August 20, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror