For those starting to follow the campaign beyond the race for the White House, this is a nice guide to the current state of affairs.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- The_Ohioan on Oklahoma beheading: workplace violence or ISIS tie in or ISIS imprinting?
- The_Ohioan on UK Voices Concerns Over Protests As Crowds Swell In Hong Kong
- slamfu on UK Voices Concerns Over Protests As Crowds Swell In Hong Kong
- dduck on Add One More Name to That Open Letter to Fox News
- JSpencer on Add One More Name to That Open Letter to Fox News
- Hong Kong protesters defy Beijing with calls for democracy September 29, 2014
- Global stocks fall, bonds rise on Hong Kong unrest September 29, 2014
- Obama says misread Islamic State; Qaeda warns of attacks on West September 29, 2014
- Seven Ukrainian soldiers killed in rebel attack, straining ceasefire September 29, 2014
- Afghanistan swears in new leader amid dispute, violence September 29, 2014
- U.S. bankruptcy judge allows Detroit water shutoffs to continue September 29, 2014
- At least 36 feared dead on Japanese volcano, search called off September 29, 2014
- Walking is the superfood of fitness, experts say September 29, 2014
- U.S-led raids hit grain silos in Syria, kill workers: monitor September 29, 2014
- Lenovo says $2.1 billion IBM x86 server deal to close on Wednesday September 29, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror