I spotted this on one of WordPress’s “Freshly Pressed” featured blogs:
Inspired by an FB post, I thought I’d try out this exercise.
- Google your name and the word “needs” [i.e. ABIGAIL needs]
- B) Click search
- C) Record the first 10 results
Here is Google’s assessment of my needs:
- Kathy needs to start poking at Ricky Martin.
- Kathy needs to give herself some credit.
- Kathy needs to be a woman named Kathy Needs, who writes and perform original music.
- Kathy needs a komb (or comb).
- Kathy needs candy bars.
- Kathy needs more attention.
- Kathy needs the same things that this other Kathy needs (obviously, this meme has been going around for a while).
- Kathy needs mafia. (And if I looked like this, I probably would get mafia real quick.)
- Kathy needs to know who she should date to get off the D-list.
- Kathy needs… ummm, a new middle name?
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2010 The Moderate Voice