Sometimes it’s hard to believe that two years ago Mom was walking a mile a day. That said this was the best day all week. She was eating everything we put in front of her. She was alert and responsive. Life is a sine curve for all of us but towards the end the high points become more important – perhaps not for the individual but we observers.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia September 2, 2014
- Detained Americans in North Korea seek U.S. help September 1, 2014
- Obama notifies Congress of ordering air strikes in Iraq's Amerli September 1, 2014
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB September 1, 2014
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance September 1, 2014
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held September 1, 2014
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises September 1, 2014
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV September 1, 2014
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance September 1, 2014
- 'Most exciting ever' Novartis drug points to huge sales September 1, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror