Sometimes it’s hard to believe that two years ago Mom was walking a mile a day. That said this was the best day all week. She was eating everything we put in front of her. She was alert and responsive. Life is a sine curve for all of us but towards the end the high points become more important – perhaps not for the individual but we observers.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Wall Street falls steeply with China, Greece fears paramount April 17, 2015
- Exclusive: Greece scrapes bottom of barrel in hunt for cash to stay afloat April 17, 2015
- Oil falls from 2015 peaks, Brent jumps 9.6 percent on the week April 17, 2015
- Car bomb kills three outside U.S. consulate in Iraq's Kurdish capital April 17, 2015
- Saddam aide, Iraqi insurgent leader al-Douri reported killed April 17, 2015
- Han Solo revs up 'Star Wars' fans in new 'Force Awakens' trailer April 17, 2015
- Police say Phoenix gunman 'snapped,' killed four then himself April 17, 2015
- 'Drop the death penalty,' say parents of Boston bombing victim April 17, 2015
- Iraqi forces fight IS militants at gates of Anbar provincial capital April 17, 2015
- Shares fall on China margin crackdown, dollar gains April 17, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.