The guy’s a little eccentric. But it’s videos like this that remind me that Mike Gravel has done more for the cause of liberty than Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards combined. It’s hard to think of any policy that Clinton, Obama, or Edwards have done that has been as far-reaching as ending the draft.
Author: NICK RIVERA
Birthplace: San Diego, CA Birthdate: That's for me to know Political Party: Independent Political Philosophy: Libertarian-liberal
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- RON BEASLEY, Assistant Editor on GOP would rather poison Kansas than lose it
- Rambie on Does the GOP Give a S*** About the Debt?
- sheknows on Chief Justice Roberts: Scalia, Ginsburg wouldn’t be confirmed today
- Ron Chusid on Does the GOP Give a S*** About the Debt?
- Rambie on On the Internet There’s No Such Thing as a True Science Denier
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria September 23, 2014
- U.S. Treasury moves against tax-avoidance 'inversion' deals September 23, 2014
- Israel says its troops kill Hamas men accused of slaying teens September 23, 2014
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace September 23, 2014
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study September 23, 2014
- Euro data rocks stocks, China soothes commodities September 23, 2014
- Afghanistan's Karzai slams U.S., Pakistan in farewell speech September 23, 2014
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter September 23, 2014
- Chinese court jails Uighur scholar for life for separatism September 23, 2014
- Exclusive - Would have done 'things differently': El-Erian September 23, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror