The scandal involving Rep. Anthony Weiner has had an immediate impact on members of Congress: there is a notable decrease in their number of Tweets.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Tumbling oil prices slam profit at Exxon Mobil, Chevron July 31, 2015
- Greek PM defends controversial 'Plan B' for euro zone exit July 31, 2015
- Wall Street ends lower as weak oil weighs July 31, 2015
- Recovered plane debris flown to France for checks July 31, 2015
- Zimbabwe calls for extradition of Cecil the lion's killer July 31, 2015
- 'Temporary' not guilty plea entered for Charleston suspect July 31, 2015
- Exclusive: Walkout at Taliban leadership meeting raises specter of split July 31, 2015
- Palestinian toddler killed in West Bank; Jewish arsonists suspected July 31, 2015
- Stressful times for low-polling Republicans who may miss debate stage July 31, 2015
- U.S. wage growth brakes in second-quarter; consumer sentiment slips July 31, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.