The scandal involving Rep. Anthony Weiner has had an immediate impact on members of Congress: there is a notable decrease in their number of Tweets.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Asian shares rise on fading Fed rate views October 6, 2015
- Eleven dead in historic South Carolina rains and flooding October 6, 2015
- Big U.S. firms hold $2.1 trillion overseas to avoid taxes: study October 6, 2015
- Japan's Abe says TPP would have strategic significance if China joined October 6, 2015
- Historic Pacific trade deal faces skeptics in U.S. Congress October 6, 2015
- NATO denounces Russian incursion into Turkish airspace October 6, 2015
- Body found in search for U.S. ship that vanished in hurricane October 6, 2015
- Afghan forces called for air strike in Kunduz: U.S. general October 6, 2015
- Body found in search for U.S. ship that vanished in hurricane October 5, 2015
- Benghazi committee Democrats say they'll release witness transcripts October 5, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.