Apparently, Texans are not inclined to view BP as favorably as Joe Barton is, and by very large percentages, both Democrats and Republicans in that state disapprove of Barton’s apologizing to BP for being asked to set up a $20 billion escrow account to pay for destroying the Gulf of Mexico and gravely threatening the entire Atlantic coast, the Louisiana coastal marshes, the beaches of Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida; the wildlife, the local and regional economy, the physical and mental health of millions of Gulf Coast residents; and for killing 11 oil rig workers in the explosion that started all this.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Gunmen kill 28 in northeast Kenya bus attack: ministry November 22, 2014
- Officials prepare for Ferguson grand jury decision, urge calm November 22, 2014
- FBI arrests two would-be Ferguson bomb suspects: law enforcement source November 22, 2014
- Obama seeks support for immigration plan, blasts Boehner November 22, 2014
- Obama signs order expanding U.S. Afghanistan role: NYT November 22, 2014
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report November 22, 2014
- Lockheed, Pentagon ink $4.7 billion deal for eighth batch of F-35 fighters November 21, 2014
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision November 21, 2014
- Obama seeks support for immigration plan, blasts Boehner November 21, 2014
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources November 21, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.