Jennifer Rubin asks why Jews hate Palin, but reading her piece I could only wonder why Rubin hates American Jews? It is rare, exceedingly rare, to find a piece so openly contemptuous, so nakedly trafficking in anti-Jewish stereotyping, in a mainstream American magazine. Who would have thought Commentary would have broken the dike?
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Bombs kill 86 at pro-Kurdish rally in Turkish capital October 10, 2015
- Russia steps up air strikes against Assad opponents in Syria October 10, 2015
- Israeli forces shoot dead five Palestinians as violence rages on October 10, 2015
- Hundreds of thousands protest in Berlin against EU-U.S. trade deal October 10, 2015
- Leading economies agree plan to fight corporate tax avoidance October 10, 2015
- Isolated North Korea says ready for war with U.S. as it marks anniversary October 10, 2015
- China completes construction of lighthouses in disputed South China Sea October 10, 2015
- New U.S.-Russia military talks seen on Syria air safety October 10, 2015
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian city of Aleppo; U.S. abandons rebel training effort October 10, 2015
- Dell to use VMware to help pay for EMC deal: sources October 10, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.