Jennifer Rubin asks why Jews hate Palin, but reading her piece I could only wonder why Rubin hates American Jews? It is rare, exceedingly rare, to find a piece so openly contemptuous, so nakedly trafficking in anti-Jewish stereotyping, in a mainstream American magazine. Who would have thought Commentary would have broken the dike?
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Greeks head toward Sunday vote in anger and confusion July 2, 2015
- BP settles 2010 U.S. oil spill claims for $18.7 billion July 2, 2015
- Weak employment report dampens September rate hike hopes July 2, 2015
- Police declare false alarm after reports of U.S. Navy Yard shooter July 2, 2015
- Philippine ferry sinks, killing at least 36, but most passengers survive July 2, 2015
- Images show Chinese airstrip on man-made Spratly island nearly finished July 2, 2015
- "Wow, pulled back wrong throttle" - captain of crashed TransAsia plane July 2, 2015
- 'Wow, pulled back wrong throttle:' captain of crashed TransAsia plane July 2, 2015
- Chinese stocks tumble again, ignoring Beijing's blandishments July 2, 2015
- Plight of Greek pensioners heaps pressure on Tsipras July 2, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.