I gave it a “B”. Not bad by any stretch, but it still remained mired in what I believe are the major flaws in Bush’s Iraq perspective: a refusal to address criticisms on their merits (as opposed to caricatures), and an inability to transcend partisan concerns in building and maintaining support for his programs.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan July 29, 2014
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance July 29, 2014
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine July 29, 2014
- Minnesota ex-Governor Ventura awarded $1.8 million in defamation suit July 29, 2014
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine July 29, 2014
- Chinese police shoot dead dozens after attack in Xinjiang July 29, 2014
- Obama wrote Putin about violation of nuclear treaty -White House July 29, 2014
- U.S. to seize $100 million of Iraqi Kurdish oil in tanker off Texas July 29, 2014
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens July 29, 2014
- Girl dies after being hit by plane on Florida beach July 29, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror