I gave it a “B”. Not bad by any stretch, but it still remained mired in what I believe are the major flaws in Bush’s Iraq perspective: a refusal to address criticisms on their merits (as opposed to caricatures), and an inability to transcend partisan concerns in building and maintaining support for his programs.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Search teams probe wreckage of jet in French Alps March 25, 2015
- Oil prices dip China's strategic reserves fill, U.S. stocks balloon March 25, 2015
- China gives 'priority list' of wanted officials to U.S. March 25, 2015
- U.S. drone strike kills 11 Pakistani Taliban in Afghanistan, sources say March 25, 2015
- Islamic State releases Bangladeshi hostages in Libya oilfield attack March 25, 2015
- Wisconsin officer, bank robbery suspect killed in shootout March 25, 2015
- Ex-U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. to be released from prison: USA Today March 25, 2015
- Police name persons of interest in death of Colorado teen girl March 25, 2015
- Detroit mother arrested over children's bodies in freezer March 25, 2015
- Gamer convention could leave Indiana over religious freedom bill March 25, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.