I gave it a “B”. Not bad by any stretch, but it still remained mired in what I believe are the major flaws in Bush’s Iraq perspective: a refusal to address criticisms on their merits (as opposed to caricatures), and an inability to transcend partisan concerns in building and maintaining support for his programs.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Chinese ADRs fall sharply on the day September 22, 2014
- Ukrainians to pull back big guns from front line with separatists September 22, 2014
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA's Zwanziger September 22, 2014
- Thousands of Hong Kong students 'grasp destiny' in demand for democracy September 22, 2014
- New Jersey man attacked and killed by black bear, police say September 22, 2014
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold September 22, 2014
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama September 22, 2014
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town September 22, 2014
- Siemens agrees to $7.6 billion deal to buy Dresser-Rand September 22, 2014
- Philanthropies, including Rockefellers, and investors pledge $50 billion fossil fuel divestment September 22, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror