I gave it a “B”. Not bad by any stretch, but it still remained mired in what I believe are the major flaws in Bush’s Iraq perspective: a refusal to address criticisms on their merits (as opposed to caricatures), and an inability to transcend partisan concerns in building and maintaining support for his programs.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Iran demands end to U.N. missile sanctions, West refuses July 6, 2015
- Germany, France press Greece to make fast, credible proposals July 6, 2015
- South Carolina bill to remove Confederate flag advances in legislature July 6, 2015
- Oil crashes 8 percent as Greek vote, Iran talks set off exodus July 6, 2015
- Stocks and oil drop on concerns about Greece, China July 6, 2015
- 'Smell flowers, not smoke': Seattle curbs cigarettes in parks July 6, 2015
- Wall St. off session lows as Greece aid deal optimism grows July 6, 2015
- China stocks rise as Beijing's emergency moves brings some relief July 6, 2015
- GREECE LATEST-Germany's Gabriel says Greece must make new offer July 6, 2015
- Rivals Pakistan, India to start process of joining China security bloc July 6, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.