I suppose it you use the trite, old expression “I don’t care what you write about me as long as you spell my name correctly” Republican Mitt Romney should be happy that they’re writing editorials about him. But there is a tiny fact: the editorials from a wide variety of newspapers are blasting him. GO HERE for a great roundup.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- ordinarysparrow on Campus Sexual Assault: What Are Colleges Doing Wrong?
- ordinarysparrow on Exodus: Europe’s Jews Are Fleeing Once Again
- Kevin Purcell on Campus Sexual Assault: What Are Colleges Doing Wrong?
- Kevin Purcell on Americans Are Still In Debt
- The_Ohioan on Americans Are Still In Debt
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site July 30, 2014
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter July 30, 2014
- Argentine debt talks go down to the wire to avert default July 30, 2014
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp July 30, 2014
- Russia bans Polish fruit and vegetable in apparent retaliation for sanctions July 30, 2014
- Exclusive: China's Xi reached deal with former leaders to investigate ex-security chief: sources July 30, 2014
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine July 30, 2014
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists July 30, 2014
- Paramount Pictures apologizes for tweeting Ninja Turtle 9/11 poster July 30, 2014
- Chevy Volt, Mini Cooper Countryman pass crash test, Mazda 5 fails July 30, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror