Not for general reporting comments made by presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney and his wife Ann Romney were overheard and reported on. Did the comments show refreshing candor or outright cynicism and a penchant for hiding positions from the public? Here is a roundup.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Violence erupts after funeral of Baltimore man who died in police custody April 27, 2015
- Greece moves to sideline Varoufakis after reform talks fiasco April 27, 2015
- Wall St. ends down as biotechs drop 4 percent April 27, 2015
- Nepal scrambles to organize quake relief, many flee capital April 27, 2015
- Saudis pound arms depots in Yemen as bread, medicine run short April 27, 2015
- Boston bomber's lawyer urges 'unrelenting punishment' over death April 27, 2015
- U.S., Japan unveil new defense guidelines for global Japanese role April 27, 2015
- Brent crude slips to $65 as dollar strengthens April 27, 2015
- World shares hit new high, Europe shrugs off Greece worry April 27, 2015
- Desperate Nepalis flee capital as aftershocks spread fear April 27, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.