On my Twitter feed I often praise MSNBC’s Luke Russert, who has evolved into a superb reporter and an excellent anchor. He isn’t just coasting on his name. He has gotten opportunities due to it and he was ready for it. His late, great father must be smiling.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction July 31, 2014
- Ukraine says suspends attacks to let experts reach crash site, rebels deny July 31, 2014
- Wall St tumbles; Dow, S&P turn negative for July July 31, 2014
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible July 31, 2014
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site July 31, 2014
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default imminent July 31, 2014
- Plane crashes in San Diego Costco parking lot, killing one person July 31, 2014
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’ July 30, 2014
- House Republicans vote to sue Obama over healthcare law July 30, 2014
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms July 30, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror