On my Twitter feed I often praise MSNBC’s Luke Russert, who has evolved into a superb reporter and an excellent anchor. He isn’t just coasting on his name. He has gotten opportunities due to it and he was ready for it. His late, great father must be smiling.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Asia up on Wall St. rally and China hopes, euro sags on Greece March 31, 2015
- Saudi-led strikes again hit Yemen overnight March 31, 2015
- Iran, powers push for nuclear deal as clock ticks toward deadline March 31, 2015
- Oil extends losses as deadline for Iran nuclear deal looms March 31, 2015
- Air strike kills at least 40 at Yemen camp for displaced March 31, 2015
- Heavy rains trigger flood fears in Kashmir; 17 dead March 31, 2015
- Singapore teen face charges for insulting Lee Kuan Yew, Christians March 31, 2015
- Taiwan to apply to join China-backed AIIB investment bank March 31, 2015
- Exclusive: Cablevision to make $1 offer for New York Daily News March 31, 2015
- UPDATE 1-Singapore teen face charges for insulting Lee Kuan Yew, Christians March 31, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.