Few details yet. Earlier this week, Whitney was spotted leaving a Hollywood nightclub with scratches on her arm, blood dripping down her leg and her wig askew.

Remember, I Will Always Love You…

JOE WINDISH, Technology Editor
Leave a replyComments (14)
  1. SteveK February 11, 2012 at 8:30 pm

How terrible, she was so young.

2. DORIAN DE WIND, Military Affairs Columnist February 11, 2012 at 8:38 pm

What a talent, what a shame!

3. JeffP February 11, 2012 at 9:44 pm

She graced this world with a sweet sound, for a short while. Rest in peace, untroubled, dreamless sleep.

4. The_Ohioan February 11, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Tragic. Artists dying too young – always, always tragic.

5. late bloomer February 11, 2012 at 10:46 pm

I will always love you Whitney! RIP.

6. PATRICK EDABURN, Assistant Editor February 11, 2012 at 11:05 pm

I hope that we are wrong but I think we all suspect what the cause of death was.

How often great talent comes with great sadness

7. ShannonLeee February 12, 2012 at 5:19 am

Yes, this is sad. The first word that popped into my head after hearing this was…

Drugs

and then I thought…

She never should have married Bobby Brown

voice of a century…a truly talented and beautiful artist.

8. DR. CLARISSA PINKOLA ESTÉS, Managing Editor of TMV, and Columnist February 12, 2012 at 6:13 am

May this songbird rest in peace. She brought so much, through so much. I am so sorry she is gone. 48 years old, one of many who have left us too soon. There are many many incredibly gifted people who will greet you and embrace you Whitney.

May your mom and your daughter and all who love you be comforted.

9. zephyr February 12, 2012 at 6:44 am

She was an original but there have been so many imitators since that people easily forget her style and voice were unique when she started out. I hope she is at peace.

10. ShannonLeee February 12, 2012 at 7:11 am

Apparently she was found in the bathtub…possible drowning…maybe prescription drugs were involved.

11. rudi February 12, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Such compassion from the Wingnuts at Fox News. Just a few of the comments:

12. slamfu February 12, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Holy crap rudi, those FOX news comments are pretty bad, even for internet comments sections.

13. The_Ohioan February 12, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Wow.

Now they’re saying those comments are by liberal trolls. Glad we have a monitor here! Whatta buncha maroons.

14. rudi February 12, 2012 at 8:03 pm

I thought conservatives were about accepting responsibility. They are blaming Liebrul trolls. CJ at LGF left the Wingnuts because of such behavior.