hillary-clinton-people

No, Matt Drudge, Hillary Clinton has her hands on a patio chair for the People cover story. She is not using a walker.

I imagine that the same conservatives who can’t tell the difference between a market based health care system in the Affordable Care Act and “socialized medicine” also wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a patio chair and a walker.

Beyond the fake controversy over Clinton’s health being raised by people such as Matt Drudge and Karl Rove, the article does not clarify whether she is running for president, but does reveal that she binged on the first season of House of Cards.

Clinton also stated that the problems she had after her concussion have all dissipated.

Originally posted at Liberal Values

Ron Chusid
Willwright
Willwright

I’m sure we will hear all kinds of made up nonsense between now and 2016.

ordinarysparrow
ordinarysparrow

sometimes the only sane response is to laugh…

Momzworld
Momzworld

Absolutely, OS!

sheknows
sheknows

“I imagine that the same conservatives who can’t tell the difference between a market based health care system in the Affordable Care Act and “socialized medicine” also wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a patio chair and a walker”

Too funny Ron!!

Will is right. We will be hearing some doozies in the next two years.

slamfu
slamfu

Way to keep it classy Drudge, lol.

DR. CLARISSA PINKOLA ESTÉS, Managing Editor of TMV, and Columnist
Editor

I thought it odd that former press secretary for clinton prez, this week claims hillary is prob thinking of not running bec of her age. And bec she’s about to be a grandmother. And because she wouldnt want to interrupt her work with Clinton foundation.

It seemed a strange career suicide re former press sec’s future anywhere in dems party.

I wonder between him and drudge and rove, what all three have in common re their gist on HC.

sheknows
sheknows

LOL.
“.I’m surprised they didnt add in post-PMS and post menopausal whatever, and grannyhood [female equiv of geezerhood?] also. lol”

I think they have to be careful to keep their absurd attacks gender neutral because they want that female vote. :)

KP

I am with ordinarysparrow; stay sane and laugh.

By the way, that is not cheap patio furniture, and that is one heck of a patio/pool!

Very nice image of her.

It’s a little sad. The GOP basically has (a) Monica, (b ) BENGAZI, and (c) she’s OLD AND A WOMAN!

adelinesdad
adelinesdad

I’m not up on such things, but I actually don’t see any indication that the @Drudge_Siren twitter account has any official affiliation with the Drudge report or Matt Drudge. Can someone help inform me?

adelinesdad
adelinesdad

I see it was also posted by Drudge Report, so never mind. The first link in the OP is pointing to some other twitter account.