I’ve often said that Colin Powell indeed does voice the sentiment of a lot of moderates, including former Republicans who were moderates. In my own case, when he talks it’s as if he was a fly on the wall picking up what I’ve told friends or what I’ve written at times here on TMV. Here he is making the argument that Obama could be attacked on policy but that some — such as Newt Gingrich — are going beyond that. He does it politely — but it is a smackdown.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Warplanes hit Yemen's Sanaa overnight, after dawn: residents March 30, 2015
- Oil prices drop on possible Iran deal, dollar March 30, 2015
- Soros says ready to invest $1 billion in Ukraine if West helps March 30, 2015
- UPDATE 5-Oil prices drop on weak demand, potential Iran deal March 30, 2015
- Republicans see Obama as more imminent threat than Putin: Reuters/Ipsos poll March 30, 2015
- Asia shares swing higher as China nears seven year high March 30, 2015
- Experts caution against random drug testing in schools March 30, 2015
- Juror in gender lawsuit sympathized with Pao, sided with Kleiner March 30, 2015
- Australia imposes cockpit 'rule of two' after Germanwings crash March 30, 2015
- Major 7.7 quake strikes off Papua New Guinea, tsunami warning issued March 30, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.