I’ve often said that Colin Powell indeed does voice the sentiment of a lot of moderates, including former Republicans who were moderates. In my own case, when he talks it’s as if he was a fly on the wall picking up what I’ve told friends or what I’ve written at times here on TMV. Here he is making the argument that Obama could be attacked on policy but that some — such as Newt Gingrich — are going beyond that. He does it politely — but it is a smackdown.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Bob Munck on The Letdown: Why I Feel Bad at the End of Good Days
- Bob Munck on Book Review – A History Of The Future
- sheknows on Obama’s hard choices: Islamic State or just terrorists?
- sheknows on (Updated) The President and John Kerry on Foley’s Murder
- cjjack on Obama’s hard choices: Islamic State or just terrorists?
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley August 21, 2014
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq August 20, 2014
- U.S. attorney general visits Missouri town for meetings on fatal shooting August 20, 2014
- Dow, S&P 500 rise after Fed minutes reassure on rates August 20, 2014
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief August 20, 2014
- Global stocks ease after BoE minutes stun markets August 20, 2014
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video August 20, 2014
- Death toll from Ebola outbreak in West Africa rises to 1350 August 20, 2014
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer August 20, 2014
- Argentina aims to skirt U.S. court, bring debt under national law August 20, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror