I’ve often said that Colin Powell indeed does voice the sentiment of a lot of moderates, including former Republicans who were moderates. In my own case, when he talks it’s as if he was a fly on the wall picking up what I’ve told friends or what I’ve written at times here on TMV. Here he is making the argument that Obama could be attacked on policy but that some — such as Newt Gingrich — are going beyond that. He does it politely — but it is a smackdown.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- rudi on Hubris is reason for U.S. foreign policy failures (Guest Voice)
- bluebelle on M Is For Modest
- JSpencer on M Is For Modest
- JSpencer on Hubris is reason for U.S. foreign policy failures (Guest Voice)
- Ron Chusid on New CBO Report Projects The Affordable Care Act Will Cover More People And Cost Less Than Previously Projected