I’ve often said that Colin Powell indeed does voice the sentiment of a lot of moderates, including former Republicans who were moderates. In my own case, when he talks it’s as if he was a fly on the wall picking up what I’ve told friends or what I’ve written at times here on TMV. Here he is making the argument that Obama could be attacked on policy but that some — such as Newt Gingrich — are going beyond that. He does it politely — but it is a smackdown.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Afghanistan investigates reports of Taliban leader's death July 29, 2015
- Microsoft launches Windows 10 with an eye on mobile market July 29, 2015
- Turkey launches heaviest air strikes yet on Kurdish group July 29, 2015
- Zimbabwean duo in court over killing of Cecil the lion July 29, 2015
- Wall St. little changed as investors await Fed statement July 29, 2015
- Global stocks climb but caution ahead of Fed tempers rally July 29, 2015
- Special Report: Ukraine struggles to control maverick battalions July 29, 2015
- Fed expected to push ahead with rate hike plan July 29, 2015
- Belgium's Solvay to buy U.S. peer Cytec for $5.5 billion July 29, 2015
- Pakistan police say kill leader of banned sectarian group July 29, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.