I’ve often said that Colin Powell indeed does voice the sentiment of a lot of moderates, including former Republicans who were moderates. In my own case, when he talks it’s as if he was a fly on the wall picking up what I’ve told friends or what I’ve written at times here on TMV. Here he is making the argument that Obama could be attacked on policy but that some — such as Newt Gingrich — are going beyond that. He does it politely — but it is a smackdown.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Officers kill knife-wielding man near St. Louis, police say April 18, 2015
- Russia denies German report it is ready to sign gas deal with Greece April 18, 2015
- Mexico confirms capture of Gulf Cartel leader April 18, 2015
- Putin says ready to work with United States: TV April 18, 2015
- Afghan blast kills 33; president blames Islamic State April 18, 2015
- Car bomb kills three outside U.S. consulate in Iraq's Kurdish capital April 18, 2015
- California gas pipeline explosion, fire injure up to 15 people April 18, 2015
- UPDATE 4-California gas pipeline explosion, fire injure up to 15 people April 18, 2015
- Republican Huckabee to announce 2016 presidential decision May 5 April 18, 2015
- ISIS at the gates of Ramadi April 18, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.