I’ve often said that Colin Powell indeed does voice the sentiment of a lot of moderates, including former Republicans who were moderates. In my own case, when he talks it’s as if he was a fly on the wall picking up what I’ve told friends or what I’ve written at times here on TMV. Here he is making the argument that Obama could be attacked on policy but that some — such as Newt Gingrich — are going beyond that. He does it politely — but it is a smackdown.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Russian opposition leader Nemtsov shot dead, police hunt killers February 28, 2015
- Congress averts security agency shutdown with one-week spending fix February 28, 2015
- U.S. appeals court says Boston bomber trial can stay in city February 28, 2015
- Mexico captures most wanted drug kingpin, former teacher 'La Tuta' February 28, 2015
- Eight dead in door-to-door Missouri shooting spree February 28, 2015
- Eight dead in door-to-door Missouri shooting spree February 27, 2015
- House rejects stopgap security agency funding, partial shutdown looms February 27, 2015
- British TV shows student picture of 'Jihadi John' in baseball cap February 27, 2015
- Russian opposition leader Nemtsov shot dead in Moscow February 27, 2015
- Deaths shake Ukraine truce; Poroshenko wary of Russian threat February 27, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.