Via Ezra Klein. At the end of his post, note the link to the full package of charts. The last chart in that package, in particular — see below — caught my eye, begging many questions.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Wall Street moves lower on Apple, interest rate worries August 4, 2015
- Vermont victims named in New Hampshire circus tent collapse August 4, 2015
- Legionnaires' deaths prompt New York mayor to vow cooling tower regulations August 4, 2015
- Jon Stewart steps away from comedy gold as U.S. election heats up August 4, 2015
- Greece and lenders strike upbeat tone, deal seen on bailout August 4, 2015
- Apple weighs on stocks, while oil prices steady August 4, 2015
- Greek market recovers some poise, but banks hammered again August 4, 2015
- Major U.S. airlines end trophy hunter shipments after Cecil outcry August 4, 2015
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low August 4, 2015
- New Taliban leader facing tension as top official quits August 4, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.