While many of my colleagues here at TMV have already chimed in on the rather “curious” choice of awarding President Barack Obama the Nobel Peace Prize today, I was already asked to opine on the subject elsewhere. You can find the full rundown in my “special comment” (with a hat tip to MSNBC) at Pajamas Media… Freaky Friday: Obama’s Weird Peace Prize Win. One thing not noted in that column which I found of even more interest was the fact that nominations for this award were closed twelve days after Barack Obama was sworn into office this year. That must have been a really impressive twelve days!
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Blatter rocks world soccer by quitting FIFA amid scandal June 2, 2015
- U.S. Congress reverses post September 11 surveillance program June 2, 2015
- Hundreds missing, many elderly tourists, after ship capsizes on China's Yangtze River June 2, 2015
- Greece's creditors draft deal to unlock aid, Athens resists June 2, 2015
- U.S. equities helped by weak dollar; inflation lifts euro June 2, 2015
- Friend of Boston bomber apologizes for obstructing investigation June 2, 2015
- Allies back Iraq plan against ISIS, Baghdad seeks more help June 2, 2015
- Exclusive: Detainee alleges CIA sexual abuse, torture beyond Senate findings June 2, 2015
- North Carolina Senate overrides governor's veto of marriage opt-out bill June 2, 2015
- Missile maker says Russia did not shoot down Malaysian plane over Ukraine June 2, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.