Steven Peace, a U.S. Navy veteran and 2012 U.S. Paralympic road cyclist, rides past fans while negotiating a hill as he completes the first of three laps for the 24-kilometer road race at Brands Hatch Racing Track during the Paralympic Games in London, England, Sept. 8. DOD photo by U.S. Army Sgt. 1st Class Tyrone C. Marshall Jr.
Home » HILL
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Philippine rescuers struggle to reach villages after typhoon 'folded homes like paper' December 9, 2014
- Brent crude oil steadies after hitting five-year low below $66 December 9, 2014
- Sexual threats, other CIA methods detailed in Senate report December 9, 2014
- Ukraine's military says suspends combat operations on 'Day of Silence' December 9, 2014
- NBA players in New York support protests of police killings December 9, 2014
- Oil hits five-year low, crushing risk appetite December 9, 2014
- Delhi to ban all internet taxi firms after Uber rape claim December 9, 2014
- Tongue in cheek, Obama displaces comedian Colbert on popular show December 9, 2014
- Hong Kong protesters given Thursday deadline to clear sites December 9, 2014
- U.S. shale output still surges, to add 103,000 bpd by Jan-EIA December 9, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.