Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) announced the launch of a $150,000 television ad campaign across Missouri highlighting President Obama’s extreme record on abortion and featuring abortion survivor Melissa Ohden. But it will run tonight in Charlotte during Pres Obama’s speech. Powerful because it puts a human face on those babies who survive abortions, and how Obama voted over and over to let them die. Many on the left see being pro life, and speaking on behalf of those who cannot speak for themselves as “radical.” I think this shows who is really the most radical on this issue.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
- Syria extends major offensive to retake territory in west October 8, 2015
- Volkswagen's U.S. boss blames 'individuals' for cheating October 8, 2015
- Wall St. slips ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs October 8, 2015
- Jobless claims fall to near a 42-year low October 8, 2015
- Turkey urges NATO to keep up its Patriot defenses October 8, 2015
- Exclusive: Congress probing U.S. spy agencies' possible lapses on Russia October 8, 2015
- 'Czar Putin': as secure as he seems? October 8, 2015
- Exclusive: Uber checks connections between hacker and Lyft October 8, 2015
- Dell in talks to buy data storage company EMC October 8, 2015
- US chief knew VW could be breaking emissions rules 18 months ago October 8, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.