The Presidents of Iran and Columbia University vied today for the world’s heavyweight title for hypocrisy and fought to a draw. For my scoring, click here.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts July 22, 2014
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city July 22, 2014
- Jokowi party claims victory in Indonesian presidential election July 22, 2014
- U.S. consumer inflation rises on high gasoline prices July 22, 2014
- Korea ferry businessman's body found next to book, alcohol bottles July 22, 2014
- EU threatens Russia with more sanctions, but words ring hollow July 22, 2014
- U.S. judge dismisses Republican lawsuit over Obamacare subsidy for Congress July 22, 2014
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan July 22, 2014
- France to deliver first warship to Russia despite allies, Ukraine July 22, 2014
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad July 22, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror