The Presidents of Iran and Columbia University vied today for the world’s heavyweight title for hypocrisy and fought to a draw. For my scoring, click here.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- dduck on Have we gone to war again?
- Chickenfarmer on Why John Eligon’s New York Times profile of Mike Brown isn’t as bad as many people think
- Chickenfarmer on Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal Mistakes Hispanic Student for Illegal Immigrant
- sheknows on NATO Says Over 1,000 Russian Troops Inside Ukraine’s Borders
- sheknows on GOP Attacks on ACA Fading
- Syrian refugees top 3 million, half of all Syrians displaced: U.N. August 29, 2014
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw August 29, 2014
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped August 29, 2014
- Tragedy-hit Malaysia Airlines to lose 6,000 jobs in bold revamp August 29, 2014
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill August 29, 2014
- Special Report: The billion-dollar fall of the house of Espirito Santo August 29, 2014
- Pilot of crashed U.S. fighter plane found dead in Virginia August 29, 2014
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl August 29, 2014
- UPDATE 2-No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by 9-year-old girl August 29, 2014
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital August 29, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror