So tell me again who busted the budget. Yes it was one George W. Bush! It’s those bills the Republicans don’t want to pay. The Bush tax cuts alone exceed the entire projected budget impact of Obama’s policies and didn’t contribute a single job – it’s alleged purpose. Bush’s stimulus spending also exceeds Obama’s. And don’t forget Bush inherited a balanced budget and a good economy. Obama inherited the worst economic conditions since the great depression and a sky rocketing deficit.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Top U.S. justice official promises probe after NYC police chokehold death December 4, 2014
- Cleveland police use excessive force: U.S. Justice Department December 4, 2014
- CDC says it is too late to make new flu vaccine for this season December 4, 2014
- Euro jumps, bonds sag as ECB puts off stimulus decision December 4, 2014
- Actress Misty Upham died from blunt force trauma to head, torso: official December 4, 2014
- Putin says foes hope to dismember Russia; ruble falls December 4, 2014
- At least 20 killed in fighting in Russia's Chechnya December 4, 2014
- Islamic State cedes little ground despite air attacks December 4, 2014
- UAE arrests woman over murder of U.S. teacher, says planted bomb December 4, 2014
- Draghi: ECB to assess need for more action early next year December 4, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.