So tell me again who busted the budget. Yes it was one George W. Bush! It’s those bills the Republicans don’t want to pay. The Bush tax cuts alone exceed the entire projected budget impact of Obama’s policies and didn’t contribute a single job – it’s alleged purpose. Bush’s stimulus spending also exceeds Obama’s. And don’t forget Bush inherited a balanced budget and a good economy. Obama inherited the worst economic conditions since the great depression and a sky rocketing deficit.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- natebw on SitComs Not Always a Laughing Matter
- Bob Munck on SciFi Weekend: Orphan Black; Hannibal; Arrow; Agents of SHIELD; The Americans; Fargo; Continnum; Game of Thrones; The Newsroom; Hugo Nominees
- DORIAN DE WIND, Military Affairs Columnist on Getting worse for Obama? Much worse?
- cjjack on Getting worse for Obama? Much worse?
- Ron Chusid on Republicans Will Soon Regret Being The Party Of Repealing Obamacare
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days April 20, 2014
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord April 20, 2014
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76 April 20, 2014
- Syria's Assad pays Easter visit to recaptured Christian town April 20, 2014
- Saudi Arabia announces jump in new cases of deadly MERS virus April 20, 2014
- Abdullah widens lead in Afghan presidential vote April 20, 2014
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report April 20, 2014
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts April 20, 2014
- Former U.S. soldier says his friendly-fire shots might have killed Tillman April 20, 2014
- UPDATE 3-Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts April 20, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror