So tell me again who busted the budget. Yes it was one George W. Bush! It’s those bills the Republicans don’t want to pay. The Bush tax cuts alone exceed the entire projected budget impact of Obama’s policies and didn’t contribute a single job – it’s alleged purpose. Bush’s stimulus spending also exceeds Obama’s. And don’t forget Bush inherited a balanced budget and a good economy. Obama inherited the worst economic conditions since the great depression and a sky rocketing deficit.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Japan condemns apparent Islamic State execution, demands hostage release January 24, 2015
- Obama, world leaders head to Saudi Arabia to offer condolences January 24, 2015
- Pro-Russian rebels attack key port, Ukraine says at least 30 dead January 24, 2015
- Winter storm spreads snow, traffic woes in Northeast January 24, 2015
- Greek leftists Syriza keep poll lead ahead of election January 24, 2015
- Spain arrests four in swoop of suspected militant cell in north Africa January 24, 2015
- Venezuela's currency woes an increasing threat to U.S. corporate profits January 24, 2015
- Kurdish forces fire into Islamic State-controlled Mosul January 24, 2015
- Exclusive: Some counter-terrorism efforts in Yemen frozen for now - U.S. officials January 24, 2015
- Obama to cut short India visit, fly to Saudi Arabia: sources January 24, 2015
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror
Creative Commons License
The Moderate Voice by Joe Gandelman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.