So tell me again who busted the budget. Yes it was one George W. Bush! It’s those bills the Republicans don’t want to pay. The Bush tax cuts alone exceed the entire projected budget impact of Obama’s policies and didn’t contribute a single job – it’s alleged purpose. Bush’s stimulus spending also exceeds Obama’s. And don’t forget Bush inherited a balanced budget and a good economy. Obama inherited the worst economic conditions since the great depression and a sky rocketing deficit.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Shi'ite militia kill dozens of Iraqi Sunnis in mosque shooting August 22, 2014
- National Guard starts to pull out of embattled Missouri town August 22, 2014
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions August 22, 2014
- WHO warns of 'shadow zones' and unreported Ebola cases August 22, 2014
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy August 22, 2014
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling August 22, 2014
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government August 22, 2014
- Islamic State militants stone man to death in Iraq: witness August 22, 2014
- Execution of U.S. journalist reveals the changing business of war coverage August 22, 2014
- Amid outward calm, climate of fear cements Thai military rule August 22, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror