So tell me again who busted the budget. Yes it was one George W. Bush! It’s those bills the Republicans don’t want to pay. The Bush tax cuts alone exceed the entire projected budget impact of Obama’s policies and didn’t contribute a single job – it’s alleged purpose. Bush’s stimulus spending also exceeds Obama’s. And don’t forget Bush inherited a balanced budget and a good economy. Obama inherited the worst economic conditions since the great depression and a sky rocketing deficit.
Search The Moderate Voice
Donate to The Moderate Voice
Use the Dollar Button below!
- Yum cuts ties to owner of China meat plant after scandal July 23, 2014
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile July 23, 2014
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 July 23, 2014
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel July 23, 2014
- GM recalls 717,950 vehicles in U.S., not for ignition switches July 23, 2014
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory July 23, 2014
- NBA great LeBron James sends 800 cupcake apologies to hometown July 23, 2014
- Hamas tactics exact high toll in Israeli ground thrust July 23, 2014
- SEC adopts long-awaited reforms for money market funds July 23, 2014
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand July 23, 2014
2008 Elections Afghanistan Afghanistan War Al Qaeda Barack Obama Bill Clinton Blogging Business Cartoon Commentary China Columnists Comedy & Humor Congress Conservatives Corporations Democrats Economy Europe France Germany Health Health Care History Human Rights Iran Iraq Iraq War Islam Israel Journalism Media Media Criticism Middle East Mitt Romney Newspapers Newsweek Blogitics Pakistan Politics Republicans Russia Television Terrorism USA Wall Street War On Terror